Our members include home manufacturers, developers, retail sales center, broker, financial institutions, and suppliers of goods and services. Our professional staff is dedicated to furthering the interests of our members at local, state, and federal levels.
- Get assistance with laws and regulations
- Stay current on industry-wide news and issues
- One-stop clearinghouse for information you need for your business
- Networking opportunities with peers and other segments of the industry
- Your business listed in state-wide and regional directories and websites
- Professional lobbyist - a "friend" in Olympia to tell your concerns to the legislature and regulatory agencies
Working with State and Local Government
NHA maintains a professional lobbying effort through which industry bills and interests are advocated and strong uniform positions are coordinated with other groups. NHA works closely with local governments to facilitate smooth coordination between systems-built home builders and local ordinances.
Working with Regulatory Agencies
Like all businesses, the systems-built housing industry is subject to numerous state laws. Washington State relies on its various agencies to interpret these laws and formulate rules and regulations designed to implement them. NHA takes an active role in working with these agencies.
NHA Newsletter, Industry Ink, and special bulletins keep members current on the latest statewide and federal news, regulatory changes, and other vital issues.
- Expand market share
- Enhance community good will
- Gain approval by opinion leaders and decision makers
- Educate consumers and government officials about today's systems-built home